This category contains all Raids found throughout Lotro.
- A Raid is typically a group of fellowships comprised of higher level or "level-capped" players. You can have up to 4 fellowships in a raid, so that means you can have up to 24 players in a raid -- i.e. 6, 12 or 24 players.
- A Raid is a separate copy of a building's interior, a dungeon, or some piece of the game's landscape. Raids are similar to Instances, but are designed on a larger scale with encounters for two or more fellowships of players to complete. The encounters found within usually involve Arch-nemesis bosses that can require complex strategies.
- No outside help by other adventurers can be rendered to those within a raid. Doing so allows game developers a greater ability to customize the details of the encounters and makes them more immersive, allowing multiple raids to enjoy the same content without interfering with each other.
- For complete details on Raids, visit: Raids
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Raids"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
Media in category "Raids"
This category contains only the following file.
- Raidshout.png 210 × 50; 10 KB