Effects can appear on your character or your opponent.
- Active effects are displayed under the "Character Vitals" display (i.e. your character or your opponent's portrait).
- They can also be displayed in Fellowship and Raid displays.
- They can refer to buffs or debuffs, and can be seen on both you (and your fellowship/raid members) as well as on your opponents.
- Notice that many effects are tiered, so that the same-name effect exists in more than one strength.
- A Lua plugin called "Buff Bars" can display buffs and/or debuffs which are active on your character, as well as a "countdown" slider indicating "time remaining" for any particular effect. Visit: www.lotrointerface.com for more information on BuffBars.
- Please use Create new effect to add new effects
- Also see: Boilerplate:Effect to update old articles and add new information
Notice that many class effects are tiered, so that the same-name effect exists in more than one strength.
- Beorning Effects
- Brawler Effects
- Burglar Effects
- Captain Effects
- Champion Effects
- Guardian Effects
- Hunter Effects
- Lore-master Effects
- Minstrel Effects
- Rune-keeper Effects
- Warden Effects
Session Play Effects
Chicken Play Effects
(These effects have been observed, but their source is not obvious. Please feel free to place them in their proper categories.)