The Fanged Pit camp
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Fanged Pit camp|
Description and Location
The following NPCs provide services.
- Milestone (minimum level 42)
- Goat to Zirakzigil (Travel to The Door to the Clouds - Access is Quest limited)
|Twenty-first Hall||(Swift)||Zelem-melek||30||Min Level: 45|
- See: Durin's Way Deeds
-  Visage of Terror
-  Workshop of the Winged
-  Birds of Prey
-  Fungus Takes Flight
-  Vanity
-  Bogrian's Curiosity
-  Death to the Maidens
-  Bingo's Scattered Thoughts - Episodic Content
-  Willem Takes the Lead - Episodic Content
- The Fanged Pit is a breeding place for Merrevail (singular: Morroval). It is the area in Moria beneath Lumul-nar, the Hall of Mirrors. While in Lumul-nar, you can see The Fanged Pit from above as you stand on the scaffolding around the big lens (or on the big lens) where the final boss, Ergoth, is fought.
- Remember Moria is vertical from one area to the next as you go more south on the in-game map, as evidenced by The Endless Stair, which you can see in several zones as you travel deeper into Moria.
- Merrevail vary from "normal" to Signature and are always aggressive. They are weak to Beleriand damage and resistant to Common and Tactical damage.
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Durin's Way|
|Settlements:||The Chamber of the Crossroads • The Door to the Clouds • The Tharâkh Bazân camp • Jazârgund • The Fanged Pit camp|
|Areas:||The Fanged Pit|
|Landmarks:||Buzun-ghâr • Dâr-rukh • The Door to the Clouds • Durin's Crossing • Fehem-dûm • Ghâr-khafush • The Glass-hall • Gloku-ru • Gríshurbhrum • Hadâd-dûm • Hadudbâb • The Hall of the High Stair • Jundulbâb • Jundul-dûm • Khulturg • Manarbul • Mekeb-faham • Mekeb-farak • Mokûrzmûl • Mudmulzarâk • The Mustering Hall • Ninknakh Faltor • The Peaceful Path • Salab Nurjundul • Skoiruzg • Sulnul-dûm • Tharâkh Bazân • Tith-maudhûl • Uflûmp-mur • Zabâd-dûm • Zarârgharâf • Zigilnâb • Zurr-thurkh|