|Landmark(s):|| Cuthbald's Farm |
| Norcrofts |
- Uruk-hai invaders have torched the region’s farms, slaying many and driving the survivors from their homes. You must ride into the smoldering remains to help drive out the evil tides of Núrzum's raiders before meeting with the brooding Reeve of Wildermore.
- Geography: Once the only fertile ground in Wildermore, the Fallows are now a bleak area, lined with outcrops of limestone and bogs, and remains mostly flat and treeless.
Various Deeds can be advanced by visiting this area.
- Fallows Warg
- Fallows Calf
- Fallows Bull
- Fallows Warg Rider
- Fallows Warg Rider Trainee
- Fallows Harrier
- Fallows Skirmisher (White Hand)
- Fallows Warrior (White Hand)
- Fallows Warleader
|Wildermore: Fallows Quests|
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Wildermore|
|Settlements:||Byre Tor • Dunfast • Forlaw • Scylfig • Steaping Cave|
|Areas:||Balewood • The Fallows • High Knolls • Whitshaws • Writhendowns|
|Landmarks:||Cerdic's Camp • Cuthbald's Farm • Dunfast's Refugees • Drû Vádokan • Edsig's Farm • Fishermen's Camp • Fishermen's Hut • Fiskworth • Fushaum-dorám • Gárferth's Farm • Gárnoth's Farm • Gársig's Farm • Grimnesberg • Hidden Cave • Hungry Paths • The Ice-spires at Dunfast • Iothete's Hideaway • Kadar-golnauk • Leaflock's Mead • Lonely Height • Lornsettle • The Northern Ice-spires • Núrzum's Wrath • Oreald • The Southern Ice-spires • Steaping • Stonecliff • Thrymm Red-beard's Camp • Thrymm's Farm • The Western Ice-spires|