Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Landmark(s):||Cuthbald's Farm |
The Fallows is an area in the region of Wildermore. It can be accessed from the Norcrofts.
- Uruk-hai invaders have torched the region’s farms, slaying many and driving the survivors from their homes. You must ride into the smoldering remains to help drive out the evil tides of Núrzum's raiders before meeting with the brooding Reeve of Wildermore.
- Geography: Once the only fertile ground in Wildermore, the Fallows are now a bleak area, lined with outcrops of limestone and bogs, and remains mostly flat and treeless.
- Cuthbald's Farm [41.5S, 57.7W]
- Edsig's Farm [43.5S, 59.6W]
- Gárferth's Farm [42.3S, 58.5W]
- Gárnoth's Farm [42.5S, 61.0W]
- Gársig's Farm [40.6S, 55.9W]
- Thrymm's Farm [40.3S, 58.5W]
|The Fallows Deeds|
|The Fallows Creatures|
- Siric - Thrymm's Farm [40.4S, 58.1W]
- Oter - Thrymm's Farm [40.4S, 58.1W]
- Torwulf - Thrymm's Farm [40.4S, 58.1W]
- Ragnold - Thrymm's Farm [40.4S, 58.1W]
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Wildermore
|Areas:||Balewood • The Fallows • High Knolls • Whitshaws • Writhendowns|
|Settlements:||Byre Tor • Dunfast • Forlaw • Scylfig • Steaping Cave|
|Landmarks:|| Balewood: Cerdic's Camp • Drû Vádokan • Enting Hollow • Hidden Cave • Leaflock's Mead • Núrzum's Wrath • Stonecliff
The Fallows: Cuthbald's Farm • Edsig's Farm • Forlaw Graveyard • Gárferth's Farm • Gárnoth's Farm • Gársig's Farm • Thrymm's Farm
|Interiors:||Hidden Cave • Nona's Cave|