Strike Against Dannenglor
Strike Against Dannenglor, is a level 60-140 skirmish, is located within ruins in the Dourstocks in Mirkwood. Skirmishes, can be started by using the Instance Finder, (as long as you're not in an instance already).
This Skirmish has a minimum level of 60 and requires the completion of the quest Vol. II, Book 9, Chapter 4: First Offensives.
Group, Level and Tier
There are three Tiers of difficulty for this Skirmish
You can start this skirmish for the following groups:
- Solo (1) or Duo (2)
- Small Fellowship (3) or Fellowship (6)
- Raid (12)
- The Strike Against Dannenglor (Deed) rewards the Title: Struck Against Dannenglor
- There are a number of Skirmish Lieutenants Deeds
- Since you will only meet one or two of these encounter mobs each skirmish, you will have to do several sessions before you can complete it.
- Mobs you encounter must be close to your level or the kill will not count towards the deed
For all possible skirmish lieutenants, see the page Skirmish Lieutenants.
Random Encounter mobs:
- will only meet some of these mobs during the instance, not all.
- By level stat details are on the creatures page
Fight your way thru the ruined courtyards and chambers. Each area is barricaded with a massive gate that will open once you capture the flag.
Boss and End Fight
Simple boss fight against the sorcerer Authdurgul in a final showdown. Remember to loot the corpse before leaving.
- By level stat details are on the boss page
- Completing quest flags or objectives
- Skirmish Lieutenants
- End Boss(es)
- Fancy Wooden Chest (appears after the boss fight)
- Sometimes the last banner must be activated before the chest appears, be aware and do not leave until the boss loot or chest has been found.
Summary Loot List
- Legendary Item Experience
- , s (primarily from encounters and bosses), s (from higher tiers) s
- - see details
- Heritage Runes - see details
- Skirmish Tokens and Emblems - buffs or debuffs, see details
- Reputation - usually about 700 points with various factions