Small Ranger Camp
|Small Ranger Camp|
- The Small Ranger Camp is an enampment located within the area of the the Slag-hills in the Wastes.
- This is the quest hub for the Slag-hills, including the crafting instances.
Across a series of wooden bridges over the foul water of the Slag-hills, west from the camp itself, Aragorn and several of his guards stand under the banner of the King. There is a horse here that will take you to the Battle of the Black Gate once you have made it to Book 8, Chapter 4: The Black Gate.
The following services can be found within the settlement of Small Ranger Camp:
Destination Region Cost Prerequisites Anórien (After Battle) Osgiliath (After Battle) (Swift) Anórien (After Battle) 122 Min. Level: 90 Osgiliath (After Battle) Anórien (After Battle) 85 Min. Level: 90 Mordor Udûn Foothold (Swift) Udûn 122 Min. Level: 90 Udûn Foothold Udûn 85 Min. Level: 90 The Wastes Camp of the Host (Swift) The Wastes 122 Min. Level: 90 Camp of the Host The Wastes 85 Min. Level: 90
-  Bane of the Serpent
- There are two entrances to Dûm Boha: one at the second level of Haerondir and one off the plain behind Hareondir (the "main entrance"). If you first obtain the Bane of the Serpent from Gladhir in Haerondir and then proceed into Dûm Boha via the path behind him, you will receive the landscape quests below as you enter the camp. If you enter Dûm Boha from the "main entrance" off the plain behind Hareondir, you will get all quests bestowed as you enter.
-  Unnatural Terrain - vector to the Small Ranger Camp in the Slag-hills
-  The Towers of the Teeth
-  The Slag-hills
- The above fellowship quest is a prerequisite for the Lang Rhuven quest chain, which is found under The Wastes: Dagorlad Quests. Once you complete that chain, the quests below will unlock. Once these are completed, the fellowship crafting instances will unlock.
Skoironk Resource Dungeon quests
These quests offer a choice of crafting ingredients upon completion. For more information, see:
- Host of the West (Faction) - Resource Instances
- Quests to open the Skoironk Resource Dungeon
- The Wastes: Dagorlad Quests Rangers Camp
- Thurindol - Solo Resource and Crafting Dungeons
-  Enemies Beneath the Mountain - repeatable
-  Enemies Beneath the Towers - repeatable
-  Skoironk: Breeder of Poison - repeatable
-  Towers of the Teeth: Guardian of the Depths - repeatable
- Candúr - Fellowship Resource and Crafting Dungeons
-  Skoironk: Driver of Fear - repeatable
-  Towers of the Teeth: Guardian of the Teeth - repeatable