This scavenger hunt card has a list of things to find. They could be anywhere!
Every year in the spring, the Anniversary Scavenger Hunt takes place to celebrate a very special occasion.
- NOTE: This quest will be removed from your quest log when the current festival ends.
- Check what's on the mantlepiece in Bag End.
- It's in an envelope here on the mantlepiece, if you must know. Well, no! Here it is in my pocket. That's odd!
- He said if I had the cheek to sing of Eärendil in the house of Elrond, it was my affair!
- Stand upon a table near the Party Tree and give a Talk.
- I don't know half of you as well as I'd like and I like less than half, half as well as you deserve...
- To think these were the very three trolls Bilbo had told of, turned to stone while quarreling over how to cook thirteen dwarves and one hobbit!
- One last button sprung from young Bilbo Baggins' waistcoat!
- Defeat Spiders in Mirkwood (0/8)
- This is Sting! Take it if you like, and also this mithril mail. We Hobbits must stick together, especially Bagginses!
- Not fair! Not fair to ask what it's got in its pocketses!
- Grimbeorn: 'It is true, I am the lord of many sturdy women and men, the proud line of my sire, Beorn. It is due to us that no Orc nor wolf dares tread in the land between the Mountains and Mirkwood. Yes, it is due to us that commerce may pass between Dale and Rivendell.
- 'The Dwarves may complain about our tolls all they like. The cost would be far higher were brigands and Orcs to roam the path!'
- Like his father before him, Grimbeorn was a man stern, mighty, and proud
Cards hang from the Party Tree. Each card contains a scavenger hunt to complete at your own pace.
You completed a scavenger hunt card!