Ox-clan Merchant Camp
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ox-clan Merchant Camp|
The Ox-clan Merchant Camp is a settlement located high on the rim of the southern and eastern ridge of the Misty Mountains, but outside the walls of Isengard in Nan Curunír. [79.9S, 0.2E]
Access to the camp is through a pipe at the base of the mountains just south-west of the camp, in Nan Curunír. [80.3S, 0.0E]
The following services can be found within the Ox-clan Merchant Camp:
- Ancient Forge of the Númenóreans -- [80.0S, 0.3E] (Upper Level)
- A Swift Horse to the Ox-clan Merchant Camp will appear by the Galtrev stable-master after you complete Quest:Bringing Hope to the Hopeless from Mabon by the auction House & vault in Galtrev .
- Milestone [79.9S, 0.2E]
- Swift Horse to Galtrev [80.0S, 0.1E]
- Door to Orthanc Base - starts Instance: Isengard: The Tower of Orthanc -  Raid (12)
- Door to Pits of Isengard - starts Instance: Isengard: Pits of Isengard -  Small Fellowship
- Door to the Foundry - starts Instance: Isengard: The Foundry -  Fellowship
- Portal to Fangorn's Edge - starts Instance: Isengard: Fangorn's Edge -  Small Fellowship
- Portal to Outbuildings of Isengard - starts Instance: Isengard: Dargnákh Unleashed -  Small Fellowship
- (Unnamed) Portal - teleports you back to camp entrance pipe
The following deeds can be obtained by visiting this place:
List of NPCs that are found within this area:
The following NPCs provide services.
|Gwion||Sigil Vendor||[79.9S, 0.2E]|
- All trainers barter for unique, class restricted, armour sets.
The following are class trainers.
- [insert lore here]
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Nan Curunír
|Areas:||Isengard Depths • Ring of Isengard|
|Settlements:||Dagoras' Camp • Isengard • Ox-clan Merchant Camp|
|Landmarks:||Barracks • Blackmarch Fort • Circle of Fangs • Dungeons • Fang-rider's Warren • Fâsh's Command • The Gates of Isengard • Guard-house of Isengard • Kitchens • Morflak's Command • The Pillar of the White Hand • Quickbeam's Grove • The Savage Dens • Tower of Orthanc • War Machines|