|Region:||March of the King|
|Settlement(s):|| Camp of the Host (Aragorn's Camp) |
| Osgiliath (After Battle) |
Pelennor (After Battle)
- North Ithilien is an area within Mordor, East of the Anduin, but West of Ephel Dúath, the Mountains of Shadow.
In the books, Ithilien is not part of Mordor, but is a fiefdom of Gondor.
- Camp of the Host (Host of the West) (Aragorn's Camp)
March of the King Deeds
Epic: Vol. IV. Book 7 Quests
Previous: Volume IV, Book 6
Vol. IV. Book 7: The March of the King
-  Chapter 1: Beginning to Heal
-  Chapter 2: The Council of the Captains
-  Chapter 3: The Great Jest
-  Chapter 4: A Loud Departure
-  Chapter 5: The Garden of Gondor
-  Chapter 6: The Window on the West
-  Chapter 7: The Ambush
-  Instance: The Ambush
-  Chapter 8: Resolve
-  Chapter 9: By Secret Steps
Next: Volume IV, Book 8
Level Warband Quest Region Area Fellowship Spoils Notes 105 Shomushúk Warband: Keeper Shomushúk, Cat-master of the Khundolar March of the King North Ithilien Small Fellowship 105 Ognir Warband: Ognir, Warrior of Minas Morgul March of the King North Ithilien Small Fellowship 105 Bittergall Warband: Bittergall, the Weaver March of the King North Ithilien Fellowship
- The Battle of Pelennor Fields ended in victory for the good folk of Gondor, but the healers' stores run low and the wounded need salves and poultices if they are to survive. The herbs, roots, and flowers of North Ithilien, the garden of Gondor, were prized by its herbalists of old, and today’s herbalists are recovering their uses once again.
- Many different Flora extracts can be collected in North Ithilien and The Wastes. Some are found near streams, some near ruins, and others in open fields. When collected, these Flora will yield one to five of seven different Phials of Extracts which are immediately placed in your wallet under "Phials of <colour>". These Phials can then be exchanged with the Herbalist or Herb-master at multiple locations in North Ithilien or The Wastes.
- The Herb-master - offers upgrades to Dread Terror Armour pieces.
- The Herbalist - exchanges phials for various things, including other phials, armour and crafting ingredients.
- For details on the flora, visit: Category: North Ithilien Flora
- Dagorlad - not live
- Once this land was known as the Garden of Gondor, but now its pastoral beauty hides dangers most foul.
- The Rangers of Ithilien work to keep their kingdom safe, but the servants of Mordor remain an ever-present threat.
- While Aragorn marches towards Dagorlad, as a hero of legend, you must help keep the peace.
List of everything in region:
|Settlements and Landmarks of North Ithilien|
|Landmarks:||Aelin Veren • Bâr Aroth • Bâr Tarnaher • Caladuil • Cair Andros • The Crossroads • Field of Cormallen • Imlad Morgul • Torngroth • Uya Hujûm • Thargelon|
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of March of the King|
|Settlements:||Aragorn's Pavilion • Camp of the Host • Henneth Annûn • Minas Tirith (After Battle)|
|Areas:||Minas Tirith (After Battle) • Pelennor (After Battle) • Osgiliath (After Battle) • North Ithilien|
|Landmarks:||Aragorn's Pavilion • Aelin Veren • Bâr Aroth • Bâr Tarnaher • Caladuil • Cair Andros • The Crossroads • Field of Cormallen • Imlad Morgul • Torngroth • Uya Hujûm • Thargelon|
|Regions of Mordor - not the expansion|
|March of the King • North Ithilien • The Wastes|
|Regions of Mordor - The Expansion|