Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Region:||March of the King|
|Osgiliath (After Battle)|
Pelennor (After Battle)
- Camp of the Host (Host of the West) (Aragorn's Camp)
- Cormallen - only after the destruction of the Ring
March of the King Deeds
Epic: Vol. IV. Book 7 Quests
Previous: Volume IV, Book 6
Vol. IV. Book 7: The March of the King
-  Chapter 1: Beginning to Heal
-  Chapter 2: The Council of the Captains
-  Chapter 3: The Great Jest
-  Chapter 4: A Loud Departure
-  Chapter 5: The Garden of Gondor
-  Chapter 6: The Window on the West
-  Chapter 7: The Ambush
-  Instance: The Ambush
-  Chapter 8: Resolve
-  Chapter 9: By Secret Steps
Next: Volume IV, Book 8
Level Warband Quest Region Area Fellowship Spoils Notes 105 Shomushúk Warband: Keeper Shomushúk, Cat-master of the Khundolar March of the King North Ithilien Small Fellowship 105 Ognir, Warrior of Minas Morgul Warband: Ognir, Warrior of Minas Morgul March of the King North Ithilien Small Fellowship 105 Bittergall Warband: Bittergall, the Weaver March of the King North Ithilien Fellowship
- [...] Year 11 Tales: Gollum
- The Battle of Pelennor Fields ended in victory for the good folk of Gondor, but the healers' stores run low and the wounded need salves and poultices if they are to survive. The herbs, roots, and flowers of North Ithilien, the garden of Gondor, were prized by its herbalists of old, and today’s herbalists are recovering their uses once again.
- Many different Flora extracts can be collected in North Ithilien and The Wastes. Some are found near streams, some near ruins, and others in open fields. When collected, these Flora will yield one to five of seven different Phials of Extracts which are immediately placed in your wallet under "Phials of <colour>". These Phials can then be exchanged with the Herbalist or Herb-master at multiple locations in North Ithilien or The Wastes.
- The Herb-master - offers upgrades to Dread Terror Armour pieces.
- The Herbalist - exchanges phials for various things, including other phials, armour and crafting ingredients.
- For details on the flora, visit: Category: North Ithilien Flora
- Once this land was known as the Garden of Gondor, but now its pastoral beauty hides dangers most foul.
- The Rangers of Ithilien work to keep their kingdom safe, but the servants of Mordor remain an ever-present threat.
- While Aragorn marches towards Dagorlad, as a hero of legend, you must help keep the peace.
|Settlements and Landmarks of North Ithilien
|Landmarks:||Aelin Veren • Bâr Aroth • Bâr Tarnaher • Caladuil • Cair Andros • The Crossroads • Field of Cormallen • Torngroth • Uya Hujûm • Thargelon|
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of March of the King|
|Areas:||Minas Tirith (After Battle) • Pelennor (After Battle) • Osgiliath (After Battle) • North Ithilien|
|Settlements:||Aragorn's Pavilion • Camp of the Host • Henneth Annûn • Minas Tirith (After Battle)|
|Landmarks:||Aragorn's Pavilion • Aelin Veren • Bâr Aroth • Bâr Tarnaher • Caladuil • Cair Andros • The Crossroads • Field of Cormallen • Torngroth • Uya Hujûm • Thargelon|
|Regions within the Land of Gondor|
|Central Gondor • Eastern Gondor • Far Anórien • March of the King • Old Anórien • The Wastes • Western Gondor|