Welcome to Project:LOTRO Store, which concerns everything to deal with the in-game LOTRO Store.
Feel free to correct and/or add missing/incorrect information. But please, do not change the prices (unless the base price is changed). It is a lot easier to maintain if we do not have to worry about keeping up with the current sale prices.
Adding the in-game LOTRO Store to the wiki. This will define what must be purchased with Turbine Points and what subscriptions allow what materials, etc.
Add all the items in the LORTO Store to the Wiki. Would like to distinguish whether or not an item in the store is available to be purchased/earned in game as well, and whether VIPs have access to it for free.
- All the basic categories/sub-categories of the store are now listed and match the organization of the in-game store as of Update 2.
- All the Account level items with the exceptions listed below in the Things To Do section have been completed.
- All Recipes for Cook, Farmer, Forester
- Recipes for Tailor up to Master
- Recipes for Woodworker up to Journeyman
- Recipes for Scholar up to Expert (need to double-check points)
- Minstrel Skills and Items up to level 51
- Lore-master Items
- Lore-master Skills - still need levels
- Buffs and Potions
- LI titles, relics, scrolls, and services
- LI legacies for Minstrel
Things To Do
- Higher tiers of bags, shared storage, wardrobe, and cosmetic outfit slots
- Skills and Items up to level 65 for Burglar, Captain, Champion, Guardian, Hunter, Minstrel, Rune-keeper, Warden
- Recipes up to Supreme for Jeweller, Metalsmith, Scholar, Tailor, Weaponsmith, Woodworker
- LI legacies for Burglar, Captain, Champion, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-master, Rune-keeper, Warden
- Create a page or tooltip for every missing (red) link
- Find remaining icons
- Figure out what Bundled Offers are?
- Possibly distinguish items as being available to be earned/purchased in game(not just store only), or availability for VIPs
- Possibly standardize table formats and contents (how to indicate #uses?)
- New cosmetics with Update 3: gloves, shoulders, feet
Useful Links for monitoring the Store
With the Forum revision of August 2013, these urls appear to represent "fixed" out-of-game access to listing of Store features.
They are the same as those used by the "Store" pulldown in the new Forum header.
- https://www.lotro.com/en/lotrostoresale -- apparently the "permanent" home for the pulldown "Store/Weekly Sales" in the Forum header
- https://www.lotro.com/en/lotro-store-exclusive-steeds - whinny, whinny - Store Exclusive Steeds -- whinny, whinny
- https://www.lotro.com/en/lotro-store-quest-packs - a good listing/comparison of current quest and expansion "packs."
Additionally, note that in the new Forum Header, the "Lotro Market" (store.turbine.com) is also now under the "Store" pulldown.
Links at the top of that page provide direct access to the cash versions of various items.
All in all, a good way to check on changes... as will be anticipated shortly for Helms Deep.
|Major Lotro-Wiki Projects|
| Categorization • Character • Crafting • Creatures • Deeds • Documentation • Effects • Game Guides • Images • Instances • Lore • LOTRO Store • Monster Play • NPCs • Quests • Skirmishes • System Tools • World|
Expansion projects: Mordor