Iron Hills is a region found within the land of Rhovanion.
This region is rich in minerals, most notably iron – whence came the name of the Hills. The Hills were originally a part of the massive Iron Mountains where Morgoth dwelt; other remains of this vanished range were the Mountains of Angmar and Ered Mithrin. The Iron Hills were also the source of the River Redwater, the reddish colour of which came from iron particles in its water. The river joins onto the River Running.
- Level: 116 - 120
- Crafting: Ironfold (T12)
- Introduced: Update 23: Where Dragons Dwell, 9 October 2018
- Quest Pack: Quest Pack: Where Dragons Dwell
Iron Hills Locations
Locations found within the region of Iron Hills are listed below.
Iron Hills Quests
Needs a quest table like Bree-land Quests
- For more detail, see Iron Hills Quests
Iron Hills Deeds
- For more detail, see Iron Hills Deeds
Iron Hills Titles
- For all titles obtainable for this region, see Iron Hills Titles
Iron Hills Reputations
Iron Hills Creatures
- Ironfold (T12): The Ironfold
- All crafting areas contain facilities for all Professions except Farming.
- All facilities qualify as both "standard" and "superior".
Iron Hills Detailed Maps
|Settlements and Landmarks of Iron Hills
|Settlements:||Járnfast • Hammerstead|
|Landmarks:||Skald's Drop • The Dáinlik • Hammerstead • Utterby|
|Interiors:||Khîl's Home • Olin's Forge • Utterby Town Hall|
|Instances:||The Howling Pit|
|Regions within the Land of Rhovanion|
|East Rohan • Elderslade • Ered Mithrin and Withered Heath • Eryn Lasgalen and the Dale-lands • The Great River • Iron Hills • Lothlórien • Mirkwood • Moria • Vales of Anduin • Wells of Langflood • West Rohan|