Dome of the Sun
- This page is about the Dome of the Sun before the Battle of Pelennor Fields. For the hall in Minas Tirith Besieged, see Dome of the Sun (Besieged). For the meeting hall after the battle, see Dome of the Sun (After-battle).
The Dome of the Sun is where the councillors and magistrates of the White City hold their council. Here, everything Steward Denethor does not take upon himself is delegated in the governing of Gondor. Surrounding a large scale model of Minas Tirith, the banners of the fiefdoms of the Kingdom fly at the ceiling. The Dome of the Sun is also known as Rond Anor.
-  Near and Dear
Epic: Vol IV:
-  Book 4, Chapter 4: Tower of Guard
-  The Council of Gondor
-  Book 4, Chapter 7: Ring of Foes
-  A Long Siege
An important note: If you follow the Epic Quest line, you will note that the City switches to Besieged mode at some point.
- If you wish to switch back to normal mode, click on the model of Minas Tirith in the Dome of the Sun.
- Using the model will send you between the two states of the city.