As the Epic tale moves on Culang will travel south-east and appear at yet other locations.
-  The Treasure Hunt
-  An Old Trove
-  Glorfindel's Company
-  There and Back Again
-  Volume I, Book 11, Instance: Remembrance
-  Black Book of Mordor, Chapter 14.5: A Final Escape
-  Cache and Carry: Arrows
-  Cache and Carry: Bandages
-  Cache and Carry: Healing Draughts
-  Trouble in the Bluffs
-  An Unfortunate Man
Culang (March of the King))
Later on Culang has survived the Battle of Pelennor Fields with the Grey Company and is found at Aragorn's Pavilion on the Pelennor. He carries the trumpet of his fallen friend Areneth, and uses it when he is one of the four heralds chosen to announce the coming of King Elessar at the Crossroads.
-  Vol. IV. Book 7, Chapter 4: A Loud Departure
-  Vol. IV. Book 7, Chapter 5: The Garden of Gondor
- "Behold! The King Elessar exerts his command upon these lands of Gondor!"
Culang (The Wastes)