Welcome to Project:NPCs, which concerns all NPCs found within LOTRO.
- As NPC counts as an in-game character that is not solely meant to be defeated (a creature or MOB). A character that players may interact with and that later must be defeated is an NPC.
- Coordinates for patrolling/roaming NPCs should be located around the middle of their patrol path. Mention their patrolling/roaming in the description.
- Article names should always be spelled exactly as it is shown in-game. For NPCs with special characters, see Help:Names.
- In the case of two different NPCs with the same name, create an article that includes (in braces) a distinguishing factor such as location or profession, in upper case, e.g. "Wiki (Informant)".
- In the case of a specific NPC who is available at several locations, structure one (1) article so it covers the different locations properly, with a generic description and table-of-content topmost. Provide a unique image per location named such as "Halbarad (Esteldín)". See Halbarad for a good example.
All articles found in the NPC category tree.
- Our goal is to have an article for every NPC, and we will be working by cities and regions.
- Thorin's Hall - Fedaykin
- Thorin's Gate - Fedaykin
- Template Conversion - Fedaykin & Deyvid
- Re-categorization - Fedaykin & Deyvid
- Ered Luin - Fedaykin; Glynnis following new June 2008 format
- Bree - Fedaykin
- Bree-land - Fedaykin
- The Lone-lands - Fedaykin
- Michel Delving - Deyvid
- Little Delving - Deyvid
- Brockenborings - Deyvid
- Budgeford - Deyvid
- Frogmorton - Deyvid
- The Trollshaws - Fedaykin
- Rivendell - Fedaykin
- The Misty Mountains - Fedaykin
- The North Downs - Fedaykin
- Angmar - Fedaykin
- Evendim - Fedaykin
- Forochel - Fedaykin
- The Water-works - Ravanel
- Stable-masters of Enedwaith - Ravanel
- Needlehole - Bluedee
- Waymeet - Bluedee
- Overhill - Bluedee
Work In Progress
Note: On 27 June 2008 Template:Npcbox was updated to replace "location" with area, settlement, interior and dungeon. A variable for map was also added. New NPC pages should use the new format. Old pages will need to be updated.
Things To Do
- Someone will likely need to finish The Shire since Deyvid probably won't be back.
- All areas will need to be reviewed for all the new NPCs that have been added with updates and patches.
- Checking prices of stable-masters, taken into account the travel discount many of us have due to Writ of Passage.
|Major Lotro-Wiki Projects|
|Categorization • Character • Crafting • Creatures • Deeds • Documentation • Effects • Game Guides • Images • Instances • Lore • LOTRO Store • Monster Play • NPCs • Quests • Skirmishes • System Tools • World|
Expansion projects: Mordor