Langhár is a Beorning of the line of mighty Beorn. She lives at Grimbeorn's Lodge with her sire Grimbeorn and others of her kin. She likes to roam the fields and enjoy the beauty of nature, but can be a fierce foe when engaged in battle.
She also appears in Eryn Lasgalen.
- Note: Langhár is the sister of all beorning player characters. They share another brother, Sterkist. Langhár's name can be translated as "Long Hair" from old germanic.
-  Intro (Beorning), Instance: The Skin-changer's Heritage
-  Intro (Beorning): Preparations for Travel
-  The Speech of Animals
-  Hatred of Bear and Man
-  Unusual Friends - Episodic Content
-  Enter the Easterlings - Episodic Content
-  Hand-written, Hand-delivered - Episodic Content
-  Instance: The Perfect Recipe -- Episodic Content