(Redirected from Grey Mountains)
|Region:||Ered Mithrin and Withered Heath|
- Ered Mithrin is a mountain-range of northern Middle-earth, also known as the Grey Mountains.
|:: The content of this section is based upon the Official Lore Entry in the LOTRO Lorebook (no longer on-line).|
- A northern range of Middle-earth, running west to east and forming the likely northern border of the region of Rhovanion. They were long mined by the Dwarves, who were driven from them in the late Third Age by Cold-drakes from the north, and were later colonised by Orcs.
- Also known as The Grey Mountains.
- Mount Gundabad is the chief of Grey Mountains, from there came Durin the Deathless, first Father of the Dwarves. Dwarves returned to the Mountains after the Dragons perished.
- This description of The Grey Mountains is taken from the Official Lore Entry in the LOTRO Lorebook (no longer on-line).