|Region:||The Plateau of Gorgoroth|
- The entrance to Bhol Rûdh is just to the east of Seregost at
- The pass to the village of the Red Sky Clan is guarded by several Púkel-men statues on each side.
The following deeds can be advanced by visiting this location:
-  Unexpected Allies
- Bhol Rûdh
-  Word of the Chieftain
-  Assault on Kala-gijak
-  Regroup and Reassess
- Parsâ-dhug-Bhêr - Chieftain of the Red Sky Clan
- Ghai-buri-Sêk - Warlord of the Red Sky Clan
- Dhôm-Dhuga-Nôkh - Spearmaker of the Red Sky Clan
- Kâwon-weni-Khûrs - Historian of the Red Sky Clan
- Drúadan Villager
Separated by an unreachable mountain pass for many years, the Red Sky Clan enjoyed peacefulness and solitude. Until Mount Doom erupted, causing a landslide, and once again opening the Red Sky Clan to the lands of Gorgoroth.
- 'Long ago, Red Sky Clan live peacefully with Alashi and Easterlings in Mesha Omûr, the Living Wood. The Chaydash was as pure as glittery jewels.
- Then, the gods fought. Their great battle caused earthquakes. The mountains rose and the valley became Batakh Inâ, the Stinging Bog. Soon, Red Sky Clan can no longer reach the valley, trapped by mountains.
- We live out our lives peacefully in Bhol Rûdh. The Great Eye cannot reach us here.
- Burning Mountain erupts again. The way to the valley is again opened, but it has become infested with evil and plague.
|Settlements and Landmarks of Agarnaith
|Settlements:||Agarnaith Ranger Camp|
|Landmarks:||Bhol Rûdh • Faltor Gâm • Kala-gijak • Orodruin Northern Overlook • Seregost • Viznak's Hideout|
|Interiors:||Lair of the Gloom-lord|
|Instances:||The Court of Seregost • Trouble at Bhol Rûdh|
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of The Plateau of Gorgoroth
|Areas:||Agarnaith • Dor Amarth • Lhingris • Mokál Rukh • Orodruin • Talath Úrui • Udûn|
|Settlements:||Agarnaith Ranger Camp • Lûghash, the Flaming Spire • Magh Ashtu • Ruins of Díngarth • Udûn Foothold|
|Landmarks:||Barad-dûr • Bhol Rûdh • Dath Nethryn • Cirith Gorgor • Ennyn Ûr • Ephel Dúath • Ered Lithui • Forges of Anglach • Ghâshghurm • Grishbalt • Kala-gijak • Isenmouthe • Maegond Spur • Mithram Spur • Morannon • Mordath • Nargroth • Rath Cail • Seregost • Tower of Cirith Ungol|
|Interiors:||Anglach • Cirith Ungol • Durthang • Kâm Lagúrz, the Brokencleft • Lair of the Gloom-lord • Sammath Naur|
|Instances:||Anglach, the Great Foundry / Stockpiles of Gorgoroth: Bones of Barad-dûr • Road on The Burning Mountain • The Hold of Kála-murg • The Tower of Durthang • Trouble at Bhol Rûdh / World Instances: The Abyss of Mordath • The Court of Seregost • The Dungeons of Naerband|