- Anfalas is the Elvish name for a coastal region of Gondor.
- The Anfalas, or Long Shore, also known as Langstrand in Westron (the Common Tongue), running for more than three hundred miles, lay between the rivers Lefnui and Morthond, south of the Green Hills of Pinnath Gelin.
- In the Third Age the Men of Gondor had traditions that it was once inhabited by Elves.
-  During the War of the Ring, the people of the Anfalas were harassed at the coasts by the Corsairs of Umbar. Lord Golasgil led a long line of scantily equipped hunters and fishermen, and also his own household, to the Battle of the Pelennor Fields.
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King, "Minas Tirith
|Regions of Gondor|
|Central Gondor • (The Dead Marshes) • Far Anórien • Eastern Gondor • March of the King • Old Anórien • Western Gondor|