Tower of Ecthelion (After-battle)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This page is about the Tower of Ecthelion immediately after the Battle of Pelennor Fields. For the Tower before the battle, see Tower of Ecthelion. For the Tower at Midsummer, see Tower of Ecthelion (Midsummer).
|The Tower of Ecthelion|
|Region:||Anórien (After Battle)|
|Area:||Minas Tirith (After-battle)|
The Tower of Ecthelion
- Unlike some of the other Allegiance Halls, the Hall of the King is accessible from the main map. Enter from the top level of Minas Tirith, The Citadel or via "instance travel" -- , for those who have pledged Allegiance to the Kingdom of Gondor. To enter the Hall of the King from Minas Tirith, use the Black Lebethron Casket next to the doors leading to the Tower of Ecthelion. If you enter the Tower of Ecthelion doors from Minas Tirith - After Battle you are taken to the version of the Tower of Ecthelion that shows King Theoden resting in high honour.
-  A King's Rest
The Kingdom of Gondor
-  Chapter 2: Embassies from Many Lands
-  Chapter 3: Many Voices
-  Chapter 4: Judgements of the King
-  Daily Request: A Casual Study
-  Daily Request: News From Lhingris
-  Daily Request: Notice of the King
-  Daily Request: Scorching Selection
-  Daily Request: Still Defiant
Allegiance: The Hall of the King
- Men - The Kingdom of Gondor - Hall of the King
- The War of the Ring has been won, but now Aragorn must secure the young peace against those who would endanger it. Swear your allegiance to Gondor, and you will aid the new king as he seeks to make safe his lands and his people.
- Bounty Board
- Expedition Organizer - Tancram
- Keeper of Mysteries
- King Elessar
- Quartermaster (Kingdom of Gondor)
- Tavern Keep
- Note: while there are expert crafters present, there are no crafting facilities available.
- Rider to Mordor - this NPC takes you instantly to Magh Ashtu
- Travel skills
Map of the Hall of the King.