Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Coming close enough to a Superior Forge this effect will be applied to a Metalsmith, Weaponsmith or Prospector.
- As of Update 11: Treachery of the White Hand, LOTRO adjusted ALL crafting facilities to be used as regular and superior across the world. All non-unique facilities have had the word 'Superior' removed from their names.
- A Superior Forge is required for Metalsmiths and Weaponsmiths who are using recipes from Artisan level and above. It also serves lower level recipes.
- To be able to use a Superior Forge you must complete two quests and be granted Superior Forge Access. When you have completed the first tier of the Expert <profession> tier, visit any Novice <profession>. Notice that nothing hints about this requirement except that no XP is obtained any more, and neither can you begin to use any recipes of the next tier as expected. See one of Metalsmith, Weaponsmith or Prospector for quests and NPCs.
- A Gondorian Forge (Superior Forge) may be purchased in the in-game Lotro Store for installation at your Personal House or Kin house.
- This Forge can be placed in a Large Yard Hook to allow you to perform Metalsmith, Weaponsmith or Prospector crafting at your house.
- See also Forge