Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Stout-axes were once a part of one of the Seven Houses of the Dwarves, known as Drása's Folk. Brought to ruin by their desire for the Ring granted to them by Sauron, Drása's Folk doomed their descendants to an era of thralldom in the Black Land.
- Playable Classes: Burglar, Champion, Guardian, Hunter, Minstrel, Rune-keeper
- Starting Area: Barad-dûr / Ered Luin
Stout-axe Dwarves have short, simple names in forms resembling old Baltic.
- Common endings are -a, -ad, -ag, -al, -as, -at, -ang, -el, -i, -ig, -ik, -ir, -o, -ok, -ot, -un, -ur, -ut, -uz. Examples include Khálik, Akád, Ilgo, Váruz, Kósi, Gúdag, Ságrok, Dávir, Ugél. Some also take Norse names like Longbeard Dwarves or old Slavonic like the Zhélruka.
- of Mordor - You are a Stout-axe, a Dwarf of the Khirvísa clan, in thrall to the Dark Lord of Mordor. Stripped of your history, your clan name, and even your own language, the Stout-axes have become a lost people, with each generation growing stronger and grimmer than the last as ceaseless labour and suffering reshapes them. As Mordor grows in might, the Enemy has put the Stout-axes to ever more dangerous work in the furnaces of Udûn and beneath Barad-dûn itself, heedless of how many lives are spent as he musters his armies for War.
- : + 15 Will, +1% Common Mitigation
- : +1% Shadow Mitigation, +1% Disease Resistance, +15 Might, +5 Agility
- : -7 Vitality
- : -10 Fate
|Flame-tempered||+1% Fire Mitigation||29||None; Auto-bestowed|
|Fortitude of the Stout-axes||Grants skill||19||None; Auto-bestowed|
|Heart of Fire||+3% Fire-type Damage||35||Enmity of the Orcs|
|Needful Ingenuity||+5% Craft Experience Modifier||29||Enmity of the Cultists|
|Nimble-handed||+5% 1H/2H Axe Damage, +1% Dagger Damage||35||Enmity of the Cultists II|
|Return to Thorin's Hall||Grants skill||35||Enmity of the Cultists III|
|Stout-shield (Trait)||Grants skill||38||Enmity of the Orcs II|
|Unwritten Destiny||Increases Vitality||13||None; Auto-bestowed|
|Virtuous Stout-axe||Grants +1 Wit, Determination, and Fortitude||40||Guest of Thorin's Hall|