This scavenger hunt card has a list of things to find. They could be anywhere!
Every year in the spring, the Anniversary Scavenger Hunt takes place to celebrate a very special occasion.
- NOTE: This quest will be removed from your quest log when the current festival ends.
- 'Long have I laboured over a gift for my love. It shall be brought to him when the hour is most dire and his glory shines brightest.'
- 'Why did you do that?' said Strider. 'You have put your foot in it, or should I say finger?
- 'Aragorn stood at the hill's foot, still and silent as a tree. In his hand he held a small golden flower, and a light was in his eyes.'
- 'No hope of escape! But there is hope that I have left some mark of our passage on the ground.'
- 'A brave and desperate gambit designed to draw the Eye away from Frodo and Sam.'
Cards hang from the Party Tree. Each card contains a scavenger hunt to complete at your own pace.
You completed a scavenger hunt card!