- This is mainly about Premium Housing. Follow this link for standard, Classic Housing
- To purchase a Personal or Premium House, you must have reached a level of at least 15.
- New Premium individual and Kin housing may be purchased for or with s s
- You are limited to one standard Personal House per account, but can purchase any number of individual Premium Houses.
- You may own as many individual Premium Houses as you want and also keep your standard Personal House.
- If you abandon a Premium House, you will receive Housing Writs back, regardless of whether you purchased the house with writs or coins. (You receive approximately 90% of the value of the house in writs.)
- To purchase a Kinship House, you must be the leader of a kinship that has reached a lifespan of at least 7.
- Note however, Kinships are limited to one Kin-house, either Premium or Standard.
- Upkeep must be paid weekly in advance for all houses. However upkeep of all Premium Houses is waived for the VIPs.
- It is possible to pay upkeep with gold or with Mithril.
- Available Housing areas for the Premium Housing:
Cape of Belfalas Homesteads,
- Need to get away from all the war and darkness of recent events in Middle Earth?
- Visit the scenic Cape of Belfalas for a breath of fresh sea air - and the most stately, well-appointed housing for sale to adventurers of all stripes.
The Kingstead Meadows Homesteads contain player housing which evokes living on the grassy plains and farmlands of West Rohan. The homesteads are located north of Meduseld on the north side of the river River Snowbourn. There are two exits from the neighbourhood, north and south-east.
Smaug's treasure hoards have been opened. The dwarves of Erebor have reclaimed it and opened housing in the Great Hall under the Mountain.
This massive multi-leveled homestead area is located within Erebor - many tiers of green granite stone with gold inlay, complete with elevators, and swimming pools full of gold coin to swim in.
Premium Housing UI
A typical Cape of Belfalas Stately House
A typical Cape of Belfalas Luxurious House
A typical Cape of Belfalas Deluxe Kinship House
Housing Related Information
Index of Housing Related Information
- Housing - starting page - general information on housing
- House - Detailed descriptions of the individual housing types
- Housing Storage - Detailed information on housing storage
- Housing Management - Details on Abandoning, Escrow, Lockout and Foreclosure