Inn League Challenge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To truly become a respected member of the Inn League, you must sample all the local beers, ales and wines found throughout Eriador. Seek out all of these beverages to earn the respect of the League.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Use Bombur's Beard Lager (Thorin's Hall Inn)
- Use Limael's Vintage (Limael's Vineyard, between Celondim and Duillond)
- Use Blagrove's Brown (The Bird and Baby Inn, Micheldelving)
- Use Old Winyards (The Bird and Baby Inn, Micheldelving)
- Use Thistlebelly Brew (The Ivy Bush, Hobbiton)
- Use Whitebranch (The Ivy Bush, Hobbiton)
- Use Green Dragon's Breath Ale (The Green Dragon, Bywater)
- Use 1404 Vintage Reserve (The Green Dragon, Bywater)
- Use Toad's Tongue Ale (The Floating Log Inn, Frogmorton)
- Use Old Withywindle (The Golden Perch, Stock)
- Use Brandy Wine (The Golden Perch, Stock)
- Use Wooly-foot Stout (The Plough and Stars, Brockenborings)
- Use Barliman's Best (The Prancing Pony, Bree)
- Use Blind Troll Stout (The Prancing Pony, Bree)
- Use Moor-boar Beer (The Prancing Pony, Bree)
- Use Stars of Old Cider (The Prancing Pony, Bree)
- Use Isenwine (The Prancing Pony, Bree)
- Use Beakbreaker Ale (The Comb and Wattle Inn, Combe)
- Use Forsaken Ale (The Forsaken Inn)
- Use Swill (The Forsaken Inn)
- Use Forsaken Cider (The Forsaken Inn)
- Use Dorwinion Red (The Last Homely House, Rivendell)
- Use Dorwinion White (The Last Homely House, Rivendell)
|<name>, Inn League Sage of Fine Spirits|
|Increased Reputation with The Inn League ( 1,200 )|
The Inn League Challenge is a Social deed that is available after a player has successfully completed the Inn League Initiation quest series. The Inn League Challenge requires players to drink 23 special wines, beers, and ales from throughout Eriador. Successful completion of the Inn League Challenge grants the player increased standing with the Inn League and a title.
The Inn League Challenge deed will appear in the "Race & Social" tab of the Deed Log (Shift+L) once one of the required drinks has been consumed.
The following ales, wines, and beers are required for the Inn League Challege deed.