| "Who was that you were looking for? ...oh, Strider, yes!" - Barliman Butterbur
This article or section is marked for missing content.
Please Create new NPC or add any missing information.
|Birth - Death||Third Age 2955 - Fourth Age 34|
|Info:||22nd Prince of Dol Amroth|
Imrahil (Minas Tirith)
Minas Tirith (After Battle) Quests:
-  After the Battle
-  Aiding Minas Tirith
-  The Wounded Path
-  Sifting for Survivors
-  Routing the Lurkers
-  Interlude: A Dream of Cold and Silence
-  Interlude: A Secret Return
-  The Hands of a Healer
-  Instance: The Hands of a Healer
March of the King Quests:
Volume IV, Book 4 Quests:
-  Book 4, Chapter 2: Too Far from the City
-  Instance: Too Far from the City
-  Quest:Book 4, Chapter 4: Tower of Guard
-  Book 4, Chapter 5: Beyond the Rammas
-  Book 4, Chapter 6: The Net Closes
-  Book 4, Chapter 7: Ring of Foes
-  Book 4, Chapter 9: The City Besieged
-  Book 4, Chapter 10: The Defence of Minas Tirith
-  Instance: The Darkest Hour
Volume IV, Book 6 Quests:
-  Book 6, Chapter 1: Bonded By Battle
-  Instance: The Foe Resurgent
-  Book 6, Chapter 9: The City Stands
Volume IV, Book 7 Quests:
-  Book 7, Chapter 1: Beginning to Heal
-  Instance: The Council of the Captains
-  Book 7, Chapter 3: The Great Jest
Volume IV, Book 8 Quests:
-  Instance: The Black Gate
-  Book 8, Chapter 5: Surrounded
-  Book 8, Chapter 6: The Drowning Tide
Volume IV, Book 9 Quests:
Allegiance: The Kingdom of Gondor Quests:
- "'We are well met on the field! To arrive with Théoden and his Riders thus, at this very moment, is beyond all of our hopes! Let our enemies fly before us! Slay any that emerge from the fighting ranks, my valiant friend!'"
Imrahil, Prince of Dol Amroth
- "Does the hammer fall then upon all of Middle-earth?"
- "I do not doubt the strength of the Great Gate, but we must destroy Grond. I will not leave the fate of Gondor to chance."
- "Enough! We have lost many already, but we must hold out long enough to destroy Grond!"
- "Mithrandir, will you follow me onto the wall? I fear that without your presence, our men may soon fall to despair."
- "The forces of the Enemy shift below. We must move to aid the other defenders!"