A vision of Fram the Foremost and Karazgar, confronting the dreaded long-worm, Scatha, comes into view.
For Léothred and Fróthi, the truth of how Fram slayed Scatha is finally revealed.
- Approach the vision of Karazgar and Fram
Approach the vision of Karazgar and Fram.
- Experience the vision
- Fram must survive this tale
- Karazgar must survive this tale
Experience the vision.
- Dragon's breath hangs in the air.
- My wounds and scars ache as I confront the long-worm for the final time.
- Hilts at the ready.
- Fram says, "Finally, after two long years, my father is now rightfully avenged!"
- Karazgar says, "As is my family."
- Karazgar says, "Fram, in our time together, searching for the long-worm, we have become friends and brothers."
- Karazgar says, "I propose a blood pact to solidify our friendship, as is customary where I am from."
- Fram says, "I am happy to partake in your customs, Karazgar."
- Fram says, "If it is a celebration of our triumph, it is welcome indeed!"
- Karazgar says, "Good, good, I do not wish for us to forget this day."
- Fram says, "Nor I."
- Karazgar says, "I have but very few asks in this blood pact."
- Karazgar says, "I wish for you take from Scatha's hoard all that you want, except for my family heirloom."
- Karazgar says, "I also ask of you to never tell anyone where Scatha's hoard lay hidden."
- Karazgar says, "It may take some time to find my heirloom amidst the cavern of treasures."
- Fram says, "You want nothing more, Karazgar?! You deserve half this gold!"
- Karazgar says, "I require nothing more, my friend."
- Fram says, "Then so be it, let us perform your customary blood pact. I am ready."
- You can hear Karazgar's thoughts.
- Karazgar: 'Seek your fame and riches, petty Fram. You are now a servant of Karazgar, whether you know it or not.'