"As Oldheart's memory unfolds, you feel long, long years of loneliness fluttering away as a tiny bird hops about the grass, peeping and cheeping away."
The Ent Oldheart puzzles over some troubled memory.
Oldheart stands in a clearing in the distant reaches of the Black Heart.
You should speak with Oldheart.
- Bird says, Cheep, cheep!
- Bird says, Chirp!
- Bird says, Chirp, chirp, chirp.
- Oldheart: You see a tiny bird flitting around in Oldheart's vivid memory, chirping happily away as it hops about.
- This memory fills you with painful worry. Why is the bird in a memory and not here in the flesh? The worry is Oldheart's...this bird is his friend!
- He clearly wants you to find his little bird.
- Oldheart: The Ent is worried terribly about a tiny bird. It will certainly be interesting to try to find one bird in the largest forest that you have ever set foot in....