Jump to navigation Jump to search
Let's start here: Help
The Help Guidelines are found []. These Guidelines should be used as a reference for all Help pages on Lotro-Wiki.
- Help should be the place linked to in reference to pointing the way for new editors
Levels of Help:
- Users / Ninjas fall under this category of basic knowledge of editing.
Moderate Level of Editing
- Ninjas / Editors fall under this category of moderate knowledge of editing and beginning structure of how the wiki works.
Advanced Level of Editing
- Editors / Administrators fall under this category of advanced knowledge of editing and a good understanding of how this wiki operates / is structured.
Wiki Structure / Guidelines
- Able to understand Categorization, Naming conventions...
All help found in Category:Help
- To compile ALL help pages / guides / boilerplates / etc into the Useful Links heading in order to visualize what we have / last revision / and what's missing / needing updated.
- Make sure all help pages are linked together coherently in an easy form of navigation
- Update the Help pages to make them current
- Combine / add help pages where needed / if needed
Work In Progress
- Artifacts from past efforts at cleaning up Help, aka documentation:
- User:Magill/Project-Documentation -- overall index to Documentation, Help and Lotro-Wiki cleanup
- User:Magill/Sandbox-Create a region
- User:Magill/Project-Documentation common parameters
- Feel free to utilize
- Help:Introduction - the beginnings
- Help:Editing - basic intro to editing
- Help:Tables - Table information
- Help:Images - Images and Icons information
- Help:FAQ - Frequently asked questions / answers
- Help:Markup - links to subsection in Help:Editing
- Help:Contents - menu page that's transcribed to Help?
- Help:Advanced Editing I
- Help:Advanced Editing II
- Help:Advanced Editing III
- Help:Manual of Style