Thorin's Hall - The Great Hall
The Great Hall is the first area just inside the main entrance to Thorin's Hall.
Indeed the Great Hall humbles the haughtiest visitor, no matter their background. The hall is not only large, it is huge, and can easily host the biggest events a dwarf could imagine, and still there will be room for more. Finally, if the size is not enough the statue of Thorin Oakenshield overruns the last doubt, dwarves are indeed stone-shapers of class. Once passing the statue opens the grandiose Hall of Kings, with Dwalin standing by the throne, and several other halls.
The Great Hall is a basically split in three sections:
- The giant middle section that welcomes all visitors and hosts some quest givers.
- The western section that hosts the Vaults and ... ahem ... the Burglar Trainer.
- The eastern section that hosts the Auction House.
The following services can be found within the Great Hall:
- Mailbox - several
- Milestone - by the central statue
-  The First Gear
-  The Second Gear
-  The Third Gear
-  The Fourth Gear
-  The Fifth Gear
-  The Puzzle-vault
-  Homesteads of Eriador
- Also class quests from Petula Barley, the Burglar Trainer
-  Picks for Delivery - Raid
-  Strength of the Earth - Hunter
- [...] Forgotten Errands - Festival
|The Middle Section|
|Quartermaster||Featured Instance Quartermaster|
|Arnúlfur||Keeper of Gifts - Anniversay|
|Rökkvi||Keeper of Gifts - Anniversay|
|The Western Section - Vault|
|Petula Barley||Burglar Trainer|
|The Eastern Section - Auction House|
|Frosti Groundshaker||Quest - Hunter|
|Settlements and Landmarks of Thorin's Hall
|Landmarks:||Blue Stone Garrison • The Festival Arena • The Forging Hall • The Great Hall • The Greenhouse • Hall of Kings • The Maker's Hall • Hall of Merchants • Metalsmith's Guild • Thorin's Hall Inn • Weaponsmith's Guild|