Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click here for step by step directions for traveling to and from the Orc Watch.
- Instant Free travel:
- Stable-master - Thálfi
|Anazârmekhem||The Flaming Deeps||30||Min Level: 45|
|Dolven-view||The Great Delving||30||Min Level: 45|
|Shadowed Refuge||The Foundations of Stone||30||Min Level: 45|
|The Rotting Cellar||The Water-works||30||Min Level: 45|
|Twenty-first Hall||Zelem-melek||30||Min Level: 45|
The following deeds can be obtained by visiting this place:
-  Clearing the Road
-  Getting Out of Hand
-  Ore Inspection
-  A Previous Expedition
-  Anarchy Reigns
-  Assessing the Forges
-  The Superiority of the White Hand
-  Search for the Missing - Vector to Knakk's Camp
-  To the Orc-watch
Supplies & Services
|Fengur||Iron Garrison Miners|
|Gáir||Iron Garrison Guards|
|Ingól||Heavy Armour Trader|
|Kalmar||Medium Armour Trader|
|Reng||Light Armour Trader|
|Armbeald||Quest - Hunter|
- The Orc-watch has been founded by Brogur and Bosi's dwarf expedition as a watch-post over the Orc horde that holds the Redhorn Lodes. The dwarves hope to cut the different Orc tribes off from each other by controlling such key points throughout Moria, but the odds stand brutally against them.
- At the edge of Zelem-melek’s high plateau stands the Orc-watch, a Dwarf outpost overlooking the dusty mines of the Redhorn Lodes. Occupying a pair of guarded and lightly fortified entryways, the Orcwatch defends the steep stairway that leads up from the Redhorn Lodes to the east, and provides a bit of refuge to those adventurers who retreat to the nearby ring of stones.
- Within the Orcwatch, a small gang of Dwarves make plans to antagonize the Enemy and disrupt the work of Orc-kind in Moria. These Dwarves have only a minimum of manpower: a Stable-master, a Forge-master, a healer, a provisioner, and a handful of brave planners. What they need are sturdy weapons, strong arms to wield them, and stout hearts willing to brave the monsters roaming all around.
- With the Orcwatch as a base, strike out into the Redhorn Lodes, The Flaming Deeps, and Zelem-melek. Confront the mysterious beetles chittering nearby. Cut down the Warg-rider patrols stalking about. Capture the enemy’s weapons, and use them to arm Dwarf colonists for coming battles against the Orcs. Turn the hatred of the Moria Orcs against their cousins from Mordor.
- Here, at the Orcwatch, in the geographic heart of Moria, it may be possible to bring new light into the darkness of Khazad-dûm. Completing that heroic task is up to you. 
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of The Redhorn Lodes|
|Settlements:||Auti's Camp • Gharâf-fehem • Knakk's Camp • The Orc-watch|
|Areas:||Grodbog Hive • Stazgnâkh|
|Landmarks:||Ashpar's Command • Budkhul-beken • The Burning Altar • The Chittering Hole • Claw Hollow • Fulz-zahar • The Gate of Ruin • Gharâf-fehem • The Grand Stair • The Great Hive • The Heart of Fire • Malmezel • Menem-mezel • Nud-heden • The Ore-house • The Tailing Pit • Tumun-ghâr • The Way of Smiths|