|Region:||The Plateau of Gorgoroth|
The stronghold of Lhaereth the Stained, the fortress of Seregost is found in the north-east of Agarnaith, straddling the river Chaydash. It divides Agarnaith proper from the Mokál Rukh, and is said to be accessible only by flight. The Conquest of Gorgoroth will have to find another way of bypassing its sheer western walls.
The following deeds can be advanced by visiting this location:
-  [[Quest:|Quest:]]
-  [[Quest:|Quest:]]
The following creatures are found within this area:
- lore goes here (optional)
- Q. I'm in the court of Seregost where the blood-stained watcher is and I don't see Faeron or Rhadrog anywhere in here, I had already cancelled and re-taken the quest to see if it would fix it and it has not.
- A. This one is really annoying to find them, but they are there.
- From Agarnaith use the watcher and go into the NE zone area, then once inside go right or left and then back SW to get into the temple/building (actual Seregost). Once you're about halfway down the thing find an opening towards the outside and find another courtyard (it's relatively the same on each side so either side is fine).
- Once you are in that big courtyard find the stairs that lead up to the front part of Seregost, and follow it around. You'll eventually get to a front door and that's where Faeron and Rhadrog are hiding.
The centre of Seregost, through which flows the Chaydash river.
View of Agarnaith from Seregost's Overlook Terrace.
The ruins of Barad-dûr as seen from the terraces of Seregost.
|Settlements and Landmarks of Agarnaith|
|Settlements:||Agarnaith Ranger Camp|
|Landmarks:||Bhol Rûdh • Faltor Gâm • Kala-gijak • Lair of the Gloom-lord • Seregost • Viznak's Hideout|
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of The Plateau of Gorgoroth|
|Settlements:||Agarnaith Ranger Camp • Lûghash, the Flaming Spire • Magh Ashtu • Ruins of Dingarth • Udûn Foothold|
|Areas:||Agarnaith (Mokál Rukh) • Dor Amarth • Lhingris (Cirith Ungol) • (Kâm Lagúrz, the Brokencleft) • Orodruin (Sammath Naur) • Talath Úrui (Ghâshghurm) • (Nargroth) • Udûn (Cirith Gorgor)|
|Landmarks:||Barad-dûr • Dath Nethryn • Durthang • Ennyn Ûr • Ephel Dúath • Ered Lithui • Grishbalt • Isenmouthe • Maegond Spur • Mithram Spur • Morannon • Mordath • Nargroth • Rath Cail • Seregost • Tower of Cirith Ungol|