- The North-gate is on the border between the Pelennor and Talath Anor in Old Anórien.
- It represents the northern entrance in the Rammas Echor.
North Gate Stable-master destinations
Destination Region Cost Prerequisites Central Gondor East Pelargir (Swift) Upper Lebennin 115 Min Level: 90 Old Anórien Crithost (Swift) Talath Anor 122 Min Level: 90 Crithost Talath Anor 85 Min Level: 90 Minas Tirith - Main Gate (Swift) Pelennor 122 Min Level: 90 Minas Tirith - Main Gate Pelennor 85 Min Level: 90 Western Gondor Dol Amroth (Swift) Lamedon 115 Min Level: 90
Involving: The Builders' Fellowship quest giver Londir offers you a wrapper quest that sends you to North-gate Ingold . Speaking to Ingold allow access to the North-gate Rammas Echor Public Instance. Be sure to pick up all the associated quests before you leave.
- North-gate Repeatable Daily (require Friend status with Defenders of Minas Tirith):
-  Assisting the Builders' Fellowship - from Minas Tirith to North-gate
-  Retaking the Northern Rammas
- Be sure to go back to Ingold after you are finished, because the repeat timer does not start until after you've spoken with him.
- Ingold. Captain of the Out-wall
- The following deeds can be advanced by visiting this location:
|Settlements and Landmarks of the Pelennor
|Landmarks:||Pelennor: The Causeway Forts • The Hillock • North-gate • Pel Chardún • Pel Dúven • Pel Forod • Pel Enaid • Pel Tundalaf • Rammas Echor • South-gate
Battle of Pelennor Fields: Field of Onslaught • Kings' End • Riders' Stand • Ruin of Pel Dúven • Threshold of the City
|Settlements and Landmarks of Talath Anor
|Landmarks:||Talath Anor: Cair Andros • Dúneth's Camp • Eryn Cordovath • Jal Kepir • Jal Vârsha • Parth Duin • Parth Forant • Parth Gladló • Parth Lisc • Stonewain Valley|
|Interiors:||Hall of Crithost|