The city is built high in the largest golden-leafed mallorn trees of the Golden Wood, on various Telain or Flets. From the highest mallorn tree, Lady Galadriel and Celeborn rule their land from The House of Celeborn.
- Note: To be allowed into the city, one must complete the Quest:The Paths of Caras Galadhon. This quest is only available if you have access to the questpack.
- It is here where Gimli, Glóin's son first beheld the beauty of Lady Galadriel, and it is here where the Ring-Bearer and his companions took council with the Elves of Lórien.
- A Stable-master and Mailbox are located outside the gates.
- Class trainers, Auction House, Crafting Hall, and Barterers are found on various levels of Telain Galadhrim .
- Mailboxes are located inside the Auction Hall, Crafting Hall and on the main platform of Telain Galadhrim
- Stable-master -- Santhiriel -- known as "Inner Caras Galadhon" to certain Stable-masters.
- Stable-master - direct travel to the Court of Celeborn
Points of Interest
- Galadriel's Garden
- The House of Celeborn
- Telain Neduil
- Telain Melthin
- Telain Bangad
- Telain Glorelloth
- Telain Galadhrim .
- The Company's Pavilion
- Celúrlin - Galadriel's fountain
Related quests that start or are found in this area include:
-  The Battle of Lórien Fellowship (repeatable)
-  A Chapter About Elves - Episodic Content
-  A Taste of War - Episodic Content
-  Second Breakfast - Episodic Content
-  Quest:The Banks of the Great River - Episodic Content
- There are repeatable quests given by elves in multiple locations, including just inside the front gate.
- There are quests that reward you with Lothlórien Gold Leaves and Lothlórien Silver Branches
See Lothlórien Quests for a thorough list.
Detail maps of Caras Galadhon
|Settlements and Landmarks of Caras Galadhon
|Landmarks:||Celúrlin • The Company's Pavilion • Galadriel's Garden • The House of Celeborn • Telain Bangad • Telain Galadhrim • Telain Glorelloth • Telain Melthin • Telain Neduil|