- Nár's Peak is home to the ancient library of Zudrugund.
- The peak itself contains:
- a Mustering Horn
- a Hunter's Camp Site Fire
- a Milestone
- and an ancient Dwarf Marker associated with the deed.
- The Milestone, Camp Site Fire and Mustering Horn have a level 40 requirement.
- Located among the northern mountains of Thrór's Coomb , far to the east of Lhanuch, the Uch-lûth village in Nan Laeglin.
- The following deeds can be advanced by visiting this location:
- See also: Dwarf-markers in Enedwaith
- Master of Stairs (Hidden Deed)
- Quests related to this area include:
-  To Dunland - Level 65 linking quest
- Volume III: Book 2: Ride of the Grey Company:
- Volume III: Book 3: Echoes of the Dead:
- Volume III: Book 4: Rise of Isengard:
Giant Halls Dailies
-  The Dwarves' Demise Small Fellowship - opens the Giant Halls group
-  Crumble the Support -- Small Fellowship
-  Dangerous Quarry -- Small Fellowship
-  Nár Sends His Regards -- Small Fellowship
-  Relics of the Fallen -- Small Fellowship
-  The Bigger Ones -- Small Fellowship
-  The Call of Our Fathers -- Small Fellowship
-  The Clutch Collapses -- Small Fellowship