|Region:||Vales of Anduin|
|Landmark(s):||Beorning Watchpost |
|Resource tier:||Ironfold (T12)|
Gladden Fields is an area of Vales of Anduin. It is known for the Battle of the Gladden Fields, where king Isildur was ambushed and killed by orcs. It is now a swampy area along the western side of the river.
Gladden Fields Locations
Locations found within the area of the Gladden Fields are listed below.
- See Category:Vales of Anduin Settlements for more settlements nearby.
- See Category:Vales of Anduin Landmarks for more landmarks nearby.
- See Category:Vales of Anduin Interiors for more interiors nearby.
- See Category:Vales of Anduin Instances for more instances located within the same region as Ered Mithrin.
Vales of Anduin: Gladden Fields Quests
The Fate of the Gladden Fields - unlocked on completing the 'At Woods' Edge' quest chain
-  The Fate of the Gladden Fields
-  Friends Far Afield
-  A Man Called Sharkey
-  Dredging up the Past
-  Traitors to the Wilderfolk
-  Sharkey's Night
-  Saruman's Folly
Gladden Fields Creatures
- Immature Bog-toad - ally of Gladden-toad
- Wolfhound - ally of Ruffian Keeper
- Drowned Warrior - summoned by Wandering Lostlight
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Vales of Anduin|
|Areas:||Avabárg • Beorning-lands • Duskenvale • Gladden Fields • Gladdenmere • Laerlad • Meadhollow • Rhosgobel • Wolf-denes • Woodsedge|
|Settlements:||Arhaim • Beorninghús • Blómgard • Hultvís • Vegbár|
|Landmarks:||Beorning-lands: The Carrock • The Forest Gate • Gálhyrst • Ylgraf |
Duskenvale: Brafulug • Glándir • Shathur-munzu
|Instances:||The Depths of Kidzul-kâlah|