(Redirected from Cross-roads)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This page is about The Cross-roads (Before Battle). For The Crossroads (After Battle), see The Cross-roads (After-battle).
- At this intersection, the north-south road from Mordor to Harad crosses the east-west road from the Morgul Vale to Osgiliath.
- An ancient gondorian statue sits at the center of the cross-roads, but has recently been defiled by Orcs.
- Note that as of Update 19.1 - November 9, 2016, it is possible to cross from North Ithilien into South Ithilien and the reverse, from South Ithilien into North Ithilien.
- "North and South Ithilien are now connected by the Crossroads. Note that content in North Ithilien takes place after the Battle of Pelennor Fields, so it is recommended that players complete Volume IV Book 6 before adventuring there." '
- This also implies that both versions: Osgiliath and Osgiliath (After Battle), are also available at this crossroads. If travelling from South Ithilien, the boundary to Ithilien is on the north side, and access is to Osgiliath. If travelling south the boundary is on the south side and access is to Osgiliath (After Battle).
- Note also: Turbine has referred to this same location in two different manners: as the Cross-roads and as the Crossroads. In game at the location the name is now Cross-roads as at 2021, and will be used by the wiki.
-  The Watch of the Cross-roads
-  Into Osgiliath
- [...] Quest:Year 1 Travels: Towering Monuments - Anniversary
- At this time (Before the Battle of Pelennor Fields), the Cross-roads are occupied by various forces of the Enemy.
|Settlements and Landmarks of South Ithilien
|Settlements:||Bâr Húrin • Faramir's Lookout • Osgiliath|
|Landmarks:||Barad Nemorn • Brangobel • Duindir • Harlanc • Húrin's Hall • Ithiliant • Lân Mefam • Moon-land Falls • Morgulduin • Morgul Gate • Ost Sarram • Rolanthir • The Cross-roads • Tuntham • Western Post|