Cisterns of Minas Tirith
The Cisterns of Minas Tirith is a public dungeon in Minas Tirith in Old Anórien and are used to provide water to the seven Circles of the White City. A different version named Breach in the Darkness is used as Public Instance for the Burgsmen's Fellowship.
- They can be entered on the Workers' (1st) Tier , the Player's (4th) Tier , and the secret entrance on the Workers' (1st) Tier .
The following creatures are found within the Public Dungeon:
- Old Stone-Tail
- Mindollluin Cave-lizard
- Mindolluin Worker
- Morgul Tracker
- Morgul Saboteur
- Swarming City-rat
The following creatures are found within the Burgsmen's Fellowship Breach in the Darkness Public Instance:
-  Sabotage in the Cisterns - From Rathon, Warden of the Wells, on the Player's (4th) Tier .
-  The Underground Harvest - From Rathon, Warden of the Wells, on the Player's (4th) Tier .
-  Finding the Saboteurs - From Rathon, Warden of the Wells, on the Player's (4th) Tier .
-  Mucking Around - From Rathon, Warden of the Wells, on the Player's (4th) Tier .
-  The Scaled Problem - From Rathon, Warden of the Wells, on the Player's (4th) Tier .
-  The Secret Passage - From Gelwen, Friend of Bergil on the First Tier
The Burgsmen's Fellowship quest giver Heledon offers you a wrapper quest that sends you to Rathon at the entrance. Speaking to Rathon allow access to the Breach in the Darkness Public Instance. Be sure to pick up all the associated quests before you leave.
- Repeatable Daily
-  Assisting the Burgsmen's Fellowship
-  Finding a Breach in the Darkness
- Be sure to go back to Heledon after you are finished, because the repeat timer does not start until after you've spoken with him.
|Settlements and Landmarks of Minas Tirith
|Landmarks:||Workers' Tier (1st): Cisterns • City Stables • Foodmongers' Fellow-hall • The Great Gate • Northern Lower Stores • Old Guesthouse • The Wheel and Cask • Wrights' Fellow-hall|
Soldiers' Tier (2nd): The Mûmak and Keep • The Splintered Shield • Sword-gate • Training Ground
Craftsmen's Tier (3rd): Builders' Fellow-hall • Clothiers' Fellow-hall • Forges of Cirion • The Haven • Hostelers' Fellow-hall • The Merry Swan • Middle Stores • Silver Gate • Smiths' Fellow-hall
Players' Tier (4th): Artists' Fellow-hall • Lords' Gate
Sages' Tier (5th): The Black House • Gate of Stars • Houses of Lore • The Old Archives • Upper Stores
Masters' Tier (6th): Burgmens' Fellow-hall • Dome of the Sun • The Fair Hall • Fen Hollen • Gate of Stones • High Stables • Houses of Healing
The Citadel (7th): Citadel Gate • Great Guest-house • Tower of Ecthelion • The White Tree