Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This page is about Gladion's home during the War of the Ring. For the house in the summer months later, see Gladion's Home (King's Gondor).
Gladion's Home is a farmhouse in Dínadab.
The home is surprisingly spacious, with three good-sized rooms. The furniture is well made and the house is clean and tidy.
- Gladion (Outside)
- Limril - Gladion's wife
- Túmir and Míreth - Gladion's children
- Fuirion - Gladion's brother
The following quests take place in or around this location:
-  To Lamedon!
-  Lodging for a Day's Labour
-  Encroaching Avanc - Landscape
-  A Hard-earned Meal
-  A Healer's Aid
-  A Satchel Full of Secrets
-  A Growing Despair
-  A Niece's Love
-  Túmir's Great Adventure
|Settlements and Landmarks of Lamedon
|Settlements:||Calembel • Lothgobel • Dínadab|
|Landmarks:||Tathrendalf • The Fallen Beacon • Maegond • Bar Elir • Bandit Encampment|
|Interiors:||Apothecary • Gladion's Home|