Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You will explore Zurr-thurkh in the Instance: The Secret Road with Orvar Bellhammer to gain acces to the Great Throne Room of Durin -- called Rushdurinul by the Dwarves, and Zabadgathol by the orcs. It now serves as Mazog's fortress.
- Zurr-thurkh is reached by entering the cave Buzun-ghâr in Durin's Way and descending down, until the cave is lit with a red glowing light.
- Follow the stone piece over the gap before you until you face Grawulun the Caerog, who is asleep. (You defeated him earlier in: Vol. 2, Book 7 -- Chapter 5: The Source of the Rot)
- Go left before Grawulun and enter the hidden cave entrance of Zurr-thurkh.
-  Vol. 2, Book 7 Chapter 8 -- The Secret Road Solo only
The following creatures are found within these borders:
- This is the 'secret road' that was built as an escape passage from the Throne of Durin. No dwarf has walked it since the Fall of Moria.
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Durin's Way|
|Settlements:||The Chamber of the Crossroads • The Door to the Clouds • The Tharâkh Bazân camp • Jazârgund • The Fanged Pit camp|
|Areas:||The Fanged Pit|
|Landmarks:||Buzun-ghâr • Dâr-rukh • The Door to the Clouds • Durin's Crossing • Fehem-dûm • Ghâr-khafush • The Glass-hall • Gloku-ru • Gríshurbhrum • Hadâd-dûm • Hadudbâb • The Hall of the High Stair • Jundulbâb • Jundul-dûm • Khulturg • Manarbul • Mekeb-faham • Mekeb-farak • Mokûrzmûl • Mudmulzarâk • The Mustering Hall • Ninknakh Faltor • The Peaceful Path • Salab Nurjundul • Skoiruzg • Sulnul-dûm • Tharâkh Bazân • Tith-maudhûl • Uflûmp-mur • Zabâd-dûm • Zarârgharâf • Zigilnâb • Zurr-thurkh|