Battle of Pelennor Fields
(Redirected from Ruin of Pel Dúven)
The Battle of Pelennor Fields consists of five separate stages:
- The Field of Onslaught, where the Riders of Rohan have taken to the field and are led by Théoden into a charge against the armies of Mordor - Dawn
- Kings' End, directly after the death of both the Witch-king of Angmar and Théoden of Rohan - Early Morning
- Riders' Stand, where Éomer makes his would-be final stand against the renewed assault of the Enemy - Late Morning
- The Ruin of Pel Dúven, marking the entrance of Aragorn and the Grey Company into the battle - Midday
- The Threshold of the City, depicting the aftermath of the greatest battle of this time - Afternoon
Vendors and Travel
- Normal services such as vendors and horse stables are unavailable while in battle. Minas Tirith is also inaccessible during battle. However, there are horses available to take you both to and from the battle.
- The horses to take you into the battle are available just inside the gate of Minas Tirith while the horses to take you from the battle are at various places on the battlefield and depend on which point in the battle you are at (Dawn, Early Morning, etc.).
- Where the horses take you depends on what point you have played up to in the battle. For example, after completing the Late Morning segment and moving into the Midday segment, the horse inside Minas Tirith will only take you into the Midday segment.
- Milestones and related skills will still work normally.
- After you have completed all stages of the Battle of Pelennor Fields, you will have access to Minas Tirith (After Battle).