This scavenger hunt card has a list of things to find. They could be anywhere!
Every year in the spring, the Anniversary Scavenger Hunt takes place to celebrate a very special occasion.
- NOTE: This quest will be removed from your quest log when the current festival ends.
- A great bundle of fireworks of all sorts and shapes, each labelled with a large red G - for Grand, the hobbit children believed.
- If Butterbur forgets to send this letter promptly, I shall roast him!
- Radagast the Brown: 'Gandalf! I have been seeking you. I have an urgent errand, and my news is evil.'
- Then he whispered: 'Nazgûl.'
- Radagast was master of changes of shape and hue and of lore regarding herbs, beast, and birds
- These doors were no secret. In the days of Durin, they usually stood open, and any who knew the opening word could pass in.
- Gandalf: 'My name! Have you not guessed it? You have heard it before... yes, you have heard it before.
- 'You may still call me Gandalf, though I am white now. So you might say I am Saruman, at least as he should have been.'
- And he laughed heartily.
- 'But be merry, for we meet at the turning of the tide. The great storm is coming, but the tide has turned!'
- Shake your fist before the throne in Meduseld
- Hearken, Théoden son of Thengel. Not all is dark. Too long you have sat in the shadows and trusted to twisted tales.
- You do not ride Shadowfax - either he is willing to carry you or not.
Cards hang from the Party Tree. Each card contains a scavenger hunt to complete at your own pace.
You completed a scavenger hunt card!