- You must be Kindred with Defenders of Minas Tirith to receive this quest.
- Talk to Rathon and accept the 5 quests before travelling to the public instance to complete them.
- Consider working through the instance from south to north (entrance is on the west, near the southernmost room), since Kamabhosh may be in the southern room, and rubble is found all over the zone - which you must collect before sealing the breach in the northernmost room.
- Orcs are level 101 or 102. Uruk-hai lieutenants are level 100 or 101. Withered Tree are level 100. Creatures are worth from 1900 to 2100 item XP at level 100
- Leave the instance with 'Leave Instance' from you portrait, you cannot exit from the door you came in.
- Be sure to go back to Heledon after you are finished, because the repeat timer does not start until after you've spoken with him. For example, repeatable quests reset at 3:00 a.m. server time, so if you complete it at 2:00 a.m. server time, and neglect him for an hour, your timer will not reset until the next day.
-- General Tips --
- Use Delete to select nearby targetable objects such as papers and rubble. Shift-Delete is the default for select next item, you can change it in the keyboard section of Options.
- One possible tactic is to turn left at the hallway after you enter, and complete the area in a counter-clockwise direction from the western room, entering all the rooms and checking for Followers, rubble and papers as you go. These spawns are randomly located.
- If you are cooperating with a friend, all spawned items are fellowship-friendly except one: if you click a Withered Tree Follower and he runs away (instead of attacking), only the one who clicked him first will get credit, and he may respawn some place else, even in a different room.
- You can "/leave instance" whenever you're done.
- All creatures repopulate (repop), but once you speak to the Withered Tree Followers, and convince them, they don't attack again later, but their friends will.
- The named elite mob Kamabhosh quickly repops in his position or anywhere Lieutenants gather. Pull him and the lieutenants to the empty previous room before attempting him. The lieutenants also repop quickly so bubble/kiting is encouraged if you're squishy. You can walk past the named and lieutenants if you choose, there are more lieutenants in the room where Old Stone-Tail is usually found, and by the breach in Breach in the Darkness: The Back Door (northern room).