With the release of Book 11, A Minstrel is able to teach other players how to play any of the Minstrel-specific instruments.
- Anyone can be taught how to play any instrument in the game, allowing the formation of musical ensembles!
- Once a Minstrel has acquired the ability to teach an instrument (which requires more work then just going to a trainer), they are able to teach that instrument to any other player, but with a long cooldown. All Mentor skills share the same cooldown, so once you've taught someone an instrument, you won't be able to do so again for five days.
|30||25m||Used with a mentor skill, creates a manual to teach instrument use||Trainer|
|30||25m||Instruct someone how to play the clarinet.||Trainer|
|30||25m||Instruct someone how to play the horn.||Trainer|
|30||25m||Instruct someone how to play the pibgorn.||Trainer|
|36||25m||Instruct someone how to play the cowbell.||Trainer|
|48||25m||Instruct someone how to play the bagpipes.||Item|
|42||25m||Instruct someone how to play the drum.||Item|
|46||25m||Instruct someone how to play the flute.||Item|
|25m||Instruct someone how to play the harp.||Item|
|50||25m||Instruct someone how to play Moor cowbell.||Item|
|44||25m||Instruct someone how to play theorbo.||Item|
- These manuals do not require the Minstrel and the trainee to be in proximity of each other, as Mentoring does.
- For example, becomes , which allows you to create a Manual of the Horn.
The cooldown also extends to 10 days.
- • Starting proficiencies
- L:? Level you can learn instrument proficiencies