Item:Embers of Enchantment
- Bind to Account on Acquire
- Item Level: 1
- Barter Item
- "These glimmering embers contain remnants of the enchantment that once enveloped gear of magical provenance. Talented Elf-smiths can make use of these embers to craft powerful devices, and will accept it in exchange for valuable equipment."
- Stacks to 10,000
Embers of Enchantment are in-game currency that can be earned through completing quests and deeds in the current end-game zones. Embers can also be gained by disenchanting certain end-game items such as armour and jewellery. When new content is released with a higher end-level character cap, the quests, deeds and disenchantments in the now former end-game zones will instead be exchanged for Motes of Enchantment.
Embers of Enchantment appear in the bottom of a player's wallet as "Currency," marked "Account Shared".
- NOTE: : Embers of Enchantment has a Currency Cap of 10,000.
You can barter with the Adventurer's Quartermaster at
You can barter Embers of Enchantment for other types of Enchantments:
- Curator at Skarháld, Ered Mithrin.
- Curator at Galtrev, Dunland.
- Curator at Bree, Bree-land, by the Boar Fountain.
- Curator at Twenty-first Hall, Moria, southeast of the Milestone.
Rowan Raspberry is a Seasonal Figments of Splendour Cosmetics barter NPC, and can be found at the following locations:
- Bree in Bree-land, by the Boar Fountain. .
- Galtrev in Dunland. .
- Skarháld in Ered Mithrin.
- Hultvís in Vales of Anduin. .
- Estolad Lân in Imlad Morgul. .
- Embers of Enchantment are rewarded for the following repeatable quests.
| Craft for Embers||1000||Weekly|
| Imlad Morgul: Vale of Sorcery||500||Thursdays|
| Imlad Morgul: The Reclamation||500||Thursdays|
| Imlad Morgul: Continued Threats||500||Thursdays|
| Sigils of Imlad Ithil for Embers||500||Sundays|
| Protectors of Wilderland: Bounties||300||Thursdays|
| On a Mission||500||Thursdays|
| Copper Coins of Gundabad for Embers||500||Sundays|