At some islets by the shorelines east of Kuru-leiri is a Lossoth fishing camp. More interesting, however, is the shipwreck of King Arvedui, the Last King of Athedain, as well as a shade of himself from his death in March of III 1975.
However, Gauredain have become bolder and repeatedly they press back the Lossoth from the camp. Should the camp be retaken, two Lossoth fishermen will show up and occupy the camp. They hand out daily quests to willing adventurers who are thus rewarded with increased standing with the Lossoth.
The following deeds can be obtained by visiting this location:
-  Bounty of the Sea - Fishing - Repeatable
-  Worry about Worms - Repeatable
-  Volume I, Book 13, Chapter 6: The Dwarf-mines - Small Fellowship
-  Volume I, Book 13, Chapter 7: The Lost Mariner
-  Volume I, Book 13, Chapter 10: A Triumphant Return
The following creatures are found within this area:
- Forochel is dotted with many small hunting-camps, including Hylje-leiri, the Camp of the Seal. — Deed text
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Forochel
|Areas:||Itä-mâ • Jä-kuru • Jä-rannit • Länsi-mâ • Talvi-mûri • Taur Orthon|
|Settlements:||Kauppa-kohta • Kuru-leiri • Pynti-peldot • Sûri-kylä • Zigilgund|
|Landmarks:||4th Dwarf Channel • 7th Dwarf Channel • 10th Dwarf Channel • Barad Gaurhoth • Bregmor's Den • Great Lodge of Sûri-kylä • Halla-kolo • Hammastus-pesä • Hylje-leiri • Icereave Mines • The Ironspan • Jotunstath • Jä-reitti • Jänis-leiri • Karhu-leiri • Kibilzahar • Kissa-sari • Korkea-järvi • Leijona-kotin • The Lonesome Stones • Metsästä-sija • Norsu-hauta • Norsu-leiri • Näky-kolo • Peikko Cave • Pynti-leiri • Reodh Fuil • Sâri-surma • Skirmish Camp • Tûli-mäit • Vesi-paistâ • Voi-teltta|
|Instances:||Agoroth, the Narrowdelve|