Frostbluff' is a closed region used exclusively by the annual Winter/Yule Festival. It is accessible via Festival Announcer Stable-master located by several cities' stable-masters (Bree, Celondim, Thorin's Gate, Michel Delving), during the Festival. It is not accessible at other times.
- "Maps" are also available which will take an individual directly to Winter-home in Frostbluff. These have been distributed as part of the Yule Festival "announcement quest": Yule Festival is Here!
- Each year a different war steed appearance and horse are available to buy with festival tokens. If you miss out, then you'll have to buy them with Mithril after the event is over.
- Check the rewards carefully each year. In 2015, Item:Essence Reclamation Scroll are available for tokens. And the choices for cosmetics changes as well.
- Hobbiton has a quest each year that rewards a Item:Yule-tree
- You may also learn the various racial dances such as /dance_hobbit and the like during the festival. See Dance of the Races
- Speaking of Racing... you may also do the horse race quests at this time. See Festival Horse Races
- You may also work toward The Inn League (Reputation) and The Ale Association Reputations during this time.
Settlements and Towns
- The frozen lake
- The Grumpwood
Points of Interest
- Pampered mushroom tent
- Winter-home town summoning horn
- Winter-home fort
- The Snowball Field
|Settlements and Landmarks of Frostbluff|
|Landmarks:||Cluckland • The Grumpwood • The Snowball Field|