Jump to navigation Jump to search
Buzun-ghâr is a location in Durin's Way. The campsite that Orvar, Nimpheleg, and Corunothiel occupy is called "Lossathrod."
Buzun-ghâr is found in the south east corner of Tharâkh Bazân
- Vol. 2, Book 7 -- Chapter 5: The Wilting Rot
- Vol. 2, Book 7 -- Chapter 5: The Source of the Rot
- Vol. 2, Book 7 -- Chapter 7: The Lost Workshop
- Vol. 2, Book 7 -- Chapter 8: The Secret Road
The following creatures are found within these borders:
- Buzun-ghâr is a cave which is inhabited by globsnaga orcs and perhaps by something even more evil. The elves from Lórien who were asked for help by the dwarves have a bad feeling about the place. The first part of the cave looks green and blooming, with all sorts of plants growing around. But what can be found deep down? Be sure to talk to these elves: they can be found near the entrance, next to a cosy campfire.
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Durin's Way
|Areas:||The Fanged Pit|
|Settlements:||The Chamber of the Crossroads • The Door to the Clouds • The Tharâkh Bazân camp • Jazârgund • The Fanged Pit camp|
|Landmarks:||Dâr-rukh • The Door to the Clouds • Durin's Crossing • Fehem-dûm • Ghâr-khafush • The Glass-hall • Gloku-ru • Gríshurbhrum • Hadâd-dûm • Hadudbâb • The Hall of the High Stair • Jundulbâb • Jundul-dûm • Khulturg • Manarbul • Mekeb-faham • Mekeb-farak • Mokûrzmûl • Mudmulzarâk • The Mustering Hall • Ninknakh Faltor • Salab Nurjundul • Skoiruzg • Sulnul-dûm • Tharâkh Bazân • Tith-maudhûl • Uflûmp-mur • Zabâd-dûm • Zarârgharâf • Zigilnâb • Zurr-thurkh|
|Interiors:||Buzun-ghâr • The Peaceful Path|