Bori, son of Bósi, is a Dwarf who hails from the Iron Hills and has come with the Iron Garison to reclaim the ancient Dwarven holdfast of Khazad-dûm. Throughout the expanse of Volume II of the Epic Quests, Bori will be found at different places within Moria and Mirkwood.
Bori (The Walls of Moria)
-  Volume II, Book 1, Chapter 5: Handling the Situation
-  Volume II, Book 1, Chapter 5: Keeping Sharp
-  Volume II, Book 1, Instance: Before the Doors of Durin
- "Our fathers are very important dwarves, you know."
- "I would have gotten those stones myself, but I got distracted."
- "The real glory lies behind the Walls of Moria!"
Bori (Chamber of Command)
-  Volume II, Book 2, Chapter 3: Zigilburk the Unrivaled
-  Volume II, Book 2, Chapter 5: Half a Riddle
Bori (Chamber of Leadership)
This is when the headquarters of the Iron Garrison in Moria was established and Bori came with them.
Volume II, Book 3 quests:
-  Chapter 6: Honour Enough for Both
-  Chapter 7: The White Hand in Darkness
-  Instance: The White Hand in Darkness - Solo-only
Volume II, Book 4 quests:
-  Chapter 6: Bori's Suspicion
-  Chapter 7: The Drowned Treasury - Fellowship
-  Instance: The Drowned Treasury - Fellowship
-  Chapter 8: Bróin's Tale
Volume II, Book 5 quests:
Volume II, Book 9 quests:
-  Volume II, Book 9, Chapter 16: The Dungeons of Dol Guldur
-  Volume II, Book 9, Chapter 17: Memories of Mithrandir
- You are safe now, Bori
- I hear you words, but my body remembers still the cold and the drafts and the cruel barbs of the whips my tormentors wielded. If I close my eyes, it seems I am still within that cell deep within the dungeons, with the Gertheryg patrolling just beyond the doors and the clanging of distant metal ringing in my ears. I will keep my eyes open for as long as I may, for I do not wish to be reminded of that darkness."
- Do not blame yourself
- "But it was my folly that has brought us to this dangerous place! If I had not wielded the mithril axe Zigilburk against Gorothúl, none of this would have happened! I sought to bring peace to the halls of Khazad-dûm, but I only succeeded in causing more bloodshed and grief! It was greed, but not greed for valuables or precious ore... Zigilburg awoke in me the greed for peace, the greed to make things right. I thought I could use it so solve our problems, but I could not."
Bori survived the fall of the Iron Garrison in Moria with his father and cousin and has come to Elderslade to fight in the War of Three Peaks. He is in high spirits despite the (latest) loss of Khazad-dûm, and eager to join the fight. He arrives with Bósi and Bróin at the Keep of Annâk-khurfu not long before the war begins, though he does not stay long at the Keep.
The Legacy Of Durin And The Trials Of The Dwarves quests:
-  Chapter 3.6: Survivors
-  Chapter 4.5: Hammer, Axe, and Sword
-  Chapter 4.8: On the Threshold
-  Chapter 4.9: The Lord of Gundabad
Bori is at the forefront of many expeditions into the occupied halls of Gundabad and is often found with his father or cousin, or both.
The Legacy of Durin and the Trials of the Dwarves quests:
-  Chapter 5.4: A Weapon of Light
-  Chapter 5.5: Treasure in a Troll-hoard
-  Chapter 7.1: The Houses of Rest
-  Chapter 7.2: So Say the Legends
-  Chapter 7.3: Skulls of Shakhajât
-  Chapter 7.4: A Broken Mosaic
-  Instance: A Broken Mosaic
-  Chapter 8.5: Assault on Clovengap
-  Instance: The Mystery of Zul-mazal
-  Chapter 11.2: Dwarrowmoot
-  Instance: The Voice of the Dragon
-  Chapter 11.5: Gundabad is Ours!