|Area:||Havens of Belfalas|
It is reached by boat from the Docks of Dol Amroth at .
When you arrive by row-boat from Dol Amroth, you land at one tip of the approximately triangular shaped island.
- Makham Hosh is a hunting camp on the west side of the island of Tol Fennas.
- Amon Corch is a Gondorian lookout nestled between the central peaks of Tol Fennas
- Makham Jurrar, a small camp on the north side of Tol Fennas.
Armoury faction quests
- Quest giver - Court of the Fount - Glíreth
-  Tol Fennas - Corsair Craftsmen
-  Tol Fennas - Floating Kindling
-  Tol Fennas - Hunting the Hunters
-  Tol Fennas - The Corsair Croup
Great Hall faction quests
- Quest giver - Court of the Fount - Dimlas
-  Tol Fennas - Planting Anew
-  Tol Fennas - Snares
-  Tol Fennas - Raven's Rookery
-  Tol Fennas - Caught and Caged
- Note that various creatures have fairly large agro ranges.
- It is also interesting to watch the Corsair Thugs fight different landscape mobs. Who wins is not certain.
|Settlements and Landmarks of the Havens of Belfalas|
|Settlements:||Dol Amroth • Ost Lontir • Tadrent|
|Landmarks:||Abedec's Watch • Amon Lontir • Caves of the Avorrim • Edhellond • Emyn Ernil • Hashadîr • Makham Mijann • Nendath • Tol Aduial • Tol Fennas|
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Western Gondor|
|Settlements:||Dol Amroth • Calembel • Lothgobel • Morlad • Ost Lontir • Tadrent • Dínadab • Alagrant • Sardol • Lancrath|
|Areas:||Blackroot Vale (Tarlang's Crown) • (Tarlang's Neck) • Cape of Belfalas • The Dead Marshes • Havens of Belfalas • Lamedon • Paths of the Dead|
|Landmarks:||Blackroot Vale: Tingobel • The Stone of Erech • The Hill of Erech • Lhingroth|
Cape of Belfalas: Cathlond • Narvindon