The Throne of Durin
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Great Throne Room of Durin called Rushdurinul by the Dwarves is located in Nud-melek
- It is first visited in the Session Play: Instance: The Fall of Moria as part of Volume II Book 1.
- It has been occupied, first by Azog, and now Mazog, since the Fall of Moria, and is known to the Orcs as Zabadgathol.
- The Throne of Durin is a quest instance accessed from the quest instance Zurr-thurkh.
-  Vol. 2, Book 7 -- Instance: The Secret Road Solo only
- Related quests that involve this area:
-  The Fall of Moria
- The following creatures are found within these borders:
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Nud-melek
|Landmarks:||Balin's Camp • The Bridge of Khazad-dûm • The Deep Crossroad • The First Hall • Khadar-zarâm • Khurjezer • Rushdurinul • Sigin-tharâkh • Sudulthurkh • Zabadgathol|
|Instances:||The Sixteenth Hall|